Monday, February 6, 2012

All Good In The Neighborhood

Hola friends y family!  

I am sorry, I don{t have a lot of time to write, but I am still here in Cañada de Gomez and I have a new companion, Hermana Miranda, from Cordaba Argentina!  Her castellano is beautiful, and I am already seeing changes in my own abilities to speak this beautiful language.  She is an awesome missionary and I am learning so much from her ability to connect with the people, and it{s not just because she{s Argentine.  We have a lot of goals to strengthen the less active families and find new people!! 

Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for such a short note!  

Con amor 

Hermana Miller 

*** Hillary's birthday is coming up on Feb 29!!  She will finally be turning 6!!!  She will actually be having a real birthday this year since it is Leap Year!!  Don't forget to send her a quick Happy Birthday note!!  Thanks :) Cara

No comments:

Post a Comment