Tuesday, January 1, 2013

too much fun

Too much fun...  

This Christmas was a blast!  

Nativity Branch Activity
Christmas Conference... missionaries surprised us with spray cans of snow
Singing in the terminal in Paraná

Christmas Eve in La Paz:
Singing on the Radio! 
Singing in the Plaza
Eating Asado (bbq) , and we are toasting with sparkling cider fyi.... 
Watched the Princess and the Frog and ate homemade cinnamon rolls Christmas morning!

I love our zone and our mission.  

Other news, this week is transfers and my mini missionary Hermana Franco goes home to her family on Wednesday, and I just found out that I am staying here in Santa Elena and will be with Hermana Flack!  I´ve met her a handful of times, she was trained by Hermana Tourtillot, so I am pretty excited!  I have a feeling I will be ending my mission here in Santa Elena!  This transfer is 8 weeks long instead of 6 weeks, so I have 14 weeks left.  Crazy.  Gotta make the most of it! 














No comments:

Post a Comment